Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas! What a day it has been. I am always so happy to be in Minnesota over the holidays. This year has been the hardest I have ever had. I miss my mom and hate that she wasn't here for this. If this were a temporary situation I think I would be able to comprehend the enormity it, but the fact that I will never see her again in this lifetime is something I can't seem to wrap my head around. Matthew had a great Christmas, he got some wonderful toys and even a snowmobile. January and I cooked breakfast, well, I hovered and followed orders. Biscuits and gravy seems so simple, yet it will probably be years before any of us master it. My pregnancy is progressing without much incident, no more morning sickness for the most part.  I am ultra sensitive to smells right now though. Most people are saying girl,  I even got pink baby stuff for Christmas. I say girl too, but the truth is, I don't care. For every reason I can think of that I want a girl I can think of a reason why I want a boy. We'll have to see in mid January. I am very excited to find out.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Love is...
© Sandberg Family Blog - Template by Blogger Sablonlari - Font by Fontspace