Thursday, December 25, 2008

Traveling with a toddler

Traveling with a toddler, what can I say? I try to pay attention to the controversy about whether children should be aloud to fly and I really believe the people who don't want children on planes at all are nuts. Don't get me wrong, I hate having the back of my seat kicked as much as the next person, but they are still human beings, and they still have rights. I have learned a few tricks to make the trip easier, and I ALWAYS try to sit towards the back of the plane.  I really hope my son never becomes one of the nightmare stories I read on travel websites. People do need to keep in mind that some parents are concerned and don't want to disrupt other peoples flights, we also can't help when our flight is delayed and we end up with an overtired toddler. Really, I feel like crying after 5 hours in an airport. How can we expect our little ones to feel any different?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love is...
© Sandberg Family Blog - Template by Blogger Sablonlari - Font by Fontspace